Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Storytime 2 @ Gallery 1988!!!

Last year I held my first solo exhibit at Gallery 1988. It featured 50 pieces inspired by some of my favorite Movies, Music, TV Shows and Video Games, all done in the Little Golden Book style. Well, it was a huge success, so they've asked me to come back for "Storytime 2"!!!


Opening Friday, November 6th, 2015 and running for 2 weeks, Storytime 2 will again feature 50 BRAND NEW pieces inspired by more of my favorite Movies, Music, TV Shows and Video Games. This is a very exciting time of year for me, with a few more fun announcements coming up. Stay tuned here and i'll be posting previews of the new artwork from the show! You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook where I'll also be posting previews from the upcoming series!


Preview images will be added to the post leading up to the opening, but mark your calendars, and come on by!

"Storytime 2" @ Gallery 1988 (East)
Opening Friday, November 6th, 2015 7-9pm
7021 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038
http://www.gallery1988.com
http://www.jo3bot.com

No comments: